More than 3 billion people connect to the internet every day, yet access to products is still limited and shipping price discrimination is prevalent. comGateway believes that these barriers should be taken down. We advocate for free access to markets and a level playing field where buyers are empowered to adapt to existing price differentials.
Since its launch in 2005, comGateway hasn't stopped focusing on improvement and innovation, ultimately becoming the leader in the freight-forwarding industry. We are proud to earn the trust of every one of our customers as well as e-commerce giants Visa and PayPal.
THE CONSUMER PLATFORM
Consumers in over 150 countries use comGateway for an easier and cheaper shopping experience from U.S. online stores. With our distinguished solutions to payment and shipping restrictions, our customers gain access to the world's largest online marketplace. Here's how it works
We ensure that our customers do not pay sales tax in the U.S. (as buyers are not consuming the products there), we consolidate and repack to reduce shipping charges, we developed our Live Estimate service to take the guesswork out of estimating shipping costs, and a BuyForMe team that never says no.
THE BUSINESS PLATFORM
We provide assistance to brands that aim to elevate their presence in the international market by becoming an outsourcing partner to their non-domestic shopping carts. We offer payment fraud filters, full landed costs, global shipping at competitive rates, and multilingual customer support. We are currently helping customers to sell and ship into China, while our lean and mean IT team are working with our business clients to integrate into our platform in a matter of days instead of months.
We draw on our extensive logistics experience to manage and optimize shipping resources for our customers. Our combined shipping volume allows us to negotiate the best rates from the freight integrators in your behalf.
Our proprietary customer service desks in China and the Philippines augment our services with multilingual capabilities to handle pre- and post-sales support.
To adapt and innovate to the ever-changing landscape of e-commerce, comGateway’s entire IT infrastructure is built in-house and composed of highly-skilled team of elite professionals. Our strong IT team makes this possible and they work with our customers constantly to benefit from change with less effort.
2. Special Note About ChildrenChildren are not eligible to use our service and comGateway asks that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or use the service.
3. Information comGateway CollectsRequired Information
To open a comGateway account, User must provide User's name, mobile phone number and e-mail. This required information is necessary for us to carry out our verification procedures, process transactions, issue a new password if User forgets or loses User's password and to contact User should the need arise in administering User's account.
When User uses comGateway to purchase merchandise or services from someone else, comGateway asks User to provide information related to each transaction, including the transaction amount and a brief description of the purchase. comGateway retains this information for each of User's transactions through comGateway. comGateway also collects the Internet address (IP address) of the computer or device User uses to access User's comGateway account, in order to help detect possible instances of unauthorized transactions. To facilitate customs declarations when comGateway couriers User's purchases to User, comGateway will disclose information of User's purchase to the relevant authorities on User's behalf.
User's comGateway password and mobile phone PIN are to be used when operating User's comGateway service only. User should also not disclose User's comGateway password except when operating User's account with comGateway.
Customer Service Correspondence
If you send us correspondence, including e-mails and faxes, we retain such information in the records of your account. We will also retain customer service correspondence and other correspondence from comGateway to you. We retain these records in order to measure and improve our customer service, and to investigate potential fraud and violations of our User Agreement. We may, over time, delete these records if permitted by law.
Questionnaires, Surveys and Profile Data
From time to time, comGateway offers optional questionnaires and surveys to our Users for such purposes as collecting demographic information or assessing Users' interests and needs. The use of the information collected will be explained in detail in the survey itself. If comGateway collects personally identifiable information from our Users in these questionnaires and surveys, the Users will be given notice of how the information will be used prior to their participation in the survey or questionnaire.
Cookies are essential for the effective operation of comGateway websites and help you shop and fulfill transactions with us online. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you, both on our websites and elsewhere. How do I disable cookies? If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your website browser settings to delete or reject them. Depending on the web browser used, further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: Microsoft Internet Explorer: 1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options” 2. Click on the “privacy” tab 3. Select the setting the appropriate setting For Google Chrome: 1. Choose Settings> Advanced 2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”. 3. Click “Cookies” For Safari: 1. Choose Preferences > Privacy 2. Click on “Remove all Website Data” For Mozilla Firefox: 1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options” 2. Click on the icon “privacy” 3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options For Opera 6.0 and further: 1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences” 2. Privacy What happens if I disable cookies? This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, this will restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates. If you only disable third-party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a transaction on our websites. Finally, you can also delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. The Cookies We Set comGateway uses several types of cookies, and each performs different functions.
- Order processing related cookies This site offers payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your transaction is remembered between pages so that we can process them correctly.
- This site uses Google Analytics to help us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track transactions and connections such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- Service provider cookies allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may offer you for making a purchase or transaction.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site, share or contribute content to their site. Each site hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
5. Information SecurityUser's credit card and account information are stored in encrypted form on computers that are not connected to the Internet. comGateway restricts access to User's personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to User The security of User's comGateway account also relies on User's protection of User's comGateway password. User may not share User's comGateway password with anyone. comGateway will never ask User to send User's password or other sensitive information to us in an e-mail, though comGateway may ask User to enter this type of information on the comGateway website, which will always have a URL beginning with https://www.comGateway.com/. The padlock icon found in most browsers will appear locked and the first characters of the website address will change from "http" to "https" if User is accessing a secure server.
Any e-mail or other communication requesting User's password, asking User to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with https://www.comGateway.com/ should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to comGateway immediately. If User does share comGateway password with a third party for any reason, including because the third party has promised to provide you additional services such as account aggregation, the third party will have access to User's account and User's personal information, and User may be responsible for actions taken using User's password. If User believes someone else has obtained access to User's password, please change it immediately by logging in to User's account at www.comgateway.com and changing User's Profile settings.
6. Accessing and Changing User's InformationUser can review the personal information User has provided us with and make any desired changes to such information, or to the settings for User's comGateway account, at any time by logging in to User's account on the comGateway website and changing User's profile including User's password. User can also close User's account through the comGateway website. If User closes User's comGateway account, comGateway will mark User's account in our database as "Closed," but will keep User's account information in our database. This is necessary in order to deter fraud, by ensuring that persons who try to commit fraud will not be able to avoid detection simply by closing their account and opening a new account. However, if User closes User's account, User's personally identifiable information will not be used by us for any further purposes, nor sold or shared with third parties.
7. Contacting UsIf User has any questions about this privacy statement, comGateway's information practices, or User's dealings with comGateway, User can contact us by writing to us at Attn: Legal Dept. comGateway (S) Pte Ltd, 8 Commonwealth Lane, #04-03 Singapore 149555 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the different language versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions
In these Terms, unless otherwise defined, the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them below:-
"We" or "Our" or "Us" means comGateway (S) Pte Ltd and/or Gateway Express Inc.
"You" or "User" means any persons or entities accessing the Site and/or using the Services available under the Site.
"Site" means the website and the contents accessible at the URL link www.comGateway.com.
"Services" means all the services offered by us on the Site.
"Shipping to your U.S. Address" means the service described in Section 4 of these Terms.
"BuyForMe service" means the service described in Section 3 of these Terms
"Product" or "Shipment" means the goods, merchandise, freight, parcels or goods purchased by User on the on-line websites of merchants.
- Services are available only to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our Services are not available to children (persons under the age of 18). You may not use the Site and/or the Services if you do not meet these eligibility criteria.
- If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
- Registering with comGateway is free.
- You agree to comply with our security verification process.
- You may not transfer, sell or disclose your comGateway account or User ID to another party.
- You agree to comply at all times with these Terms and all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations.
- You represent and warrant that all information provided to us will be accurate and complete.
- You acknowledge that you have been provided with the various usage plans detailing the service features, monthly subscription fee and all other fees applicable to the usage plan offered by us. You agree to pay all fees associated with the respective plans once you have chosen the plan of choice.
- While we will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information found on the Site.
- We do not warrant that this Site will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, error free or free from computer viruses or other invasive or damaging code or that this website will not be affected by any inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- Without limiting other remedies, we may limit User's access to the Site, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate User's registration and refuse to provide the Services to User if: User breaches these Terms or the documents it incorporates by reference; We are unable to verify or authenticate any information User provides to us; or We believe that User's account may have been compromised. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the Site at any time without assigning any reason. We shall not be liable to User or to any other party for any damages, losses, cost or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of such termination or suspension.
- We provide product ordering BuyForMe services to Users to assist them to purchase merchandise from on-line merchants who may or may not otherwise accept their payments. We are not a retailer or reseller of the merchandise ordered.
- Only orders placed on the Site will be entertained and we do not accept any orders placed via telephone, e-mail or the electronic chat service on the Site.
- We do not warrant that the items Users have ordered will be available for purchase and delivery. We will automatically cancel any item ordered if it is:-
- Out of stock;
- Available only at a higher price;
- Ordered with ambiguous or insufficient information that is, in our sole opinion necessary to place the order;
- Items unsuitable to be transported by our freight agents; or
- Items that are classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), any applicable government department or other relevant organization e.g. U.S. Export Controls,
If User has selected the option to process incomplete orders, we will without notification, process the rest of the order. Otherwise, the entire order will be cancelled
- While we will endeavor to make prompt execution of orders, User agrees that we will not be responsible for any delays. We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our discretion, at any time. We do not accept any requests to amend or cancel orders placed using the BuyForMe Service. All orders once placed are considered final.
- We will take all reasonable care to place User's orders correctly. Should there be any discrepancies User must bring them to our attention within three (3) business days of us sending User the merchant confirmation. After that, all errors are deemed to be accepted by User.
- Some merchants may insist that we do not forward their merchandise outside of the US. While we will try to maintain a list of such merchants on the Site, this list cannot be exhaustive, and we are not responsible for any change in any merchant's selling restrictions.
- Orders that are deemed to be unacceptable Shipments will be dealt in accordance with Section 6.
- We do not process any rebates offered by the merchant in any form to Users. All product warranties issues must be taken up directly with the merchant.
- We reserve the right to reject any orders, at our discretion, at any time. All orders once placed are considered final.
- Upon successful registration, User shall be allocated a U.S.address which the User may then provide to on-line merchants as a delivery address ("U.S.Delivery Address") when purchasing Products. Such Products are to be subsequently delivered by us to the address designated by the User ("Shipment Address").
- You authorize us to accept delivery of Products at the U.S.Delivery Address on your behalf and appoint us as your freight agent to ship the Products to the Shipment Address in accordance with these Terms.
- We have the right to open and inspect a Shipment without prior notice to User.
- Notwithstanding any provisions herein, we reserve the right at all times to decline or refuse to accept delivery of any purchase or Shipment or consolidation or return of any Products as we deem appropriate in our absolute discretion and without attributing any reason thereto.
- We may perform any of the following activities on User's behalf: Complete any documents, amend product or service codes, and pay any duties or taxes required under applicable laws and regulations (if applicable); and/ or Act as User's freight agent for the performance of customs clearance and preparation of shipping documents. Item declaration amount will be based on the merchant invoice of the package. The merchant invoice will be used as supporting documentation.
- All Shipment Addresses once confirmed on the Site are final and may not be varied.
- User agrees to routing and diversion of the Shipment, including the possibility that the Shipment may be carried via intermediate stopping places. User also agrees to shipment delivered by comGateway's assigned courier.
- User acknowledges and agrees that the services do not include customs or taxes (except where clearly stated) and that we are not a customs agent or broker. We are solely responsible for the export and import of its packages and shipments. The user is solely responsible for the payment of any and all customs, duties, tariffs, taxes, or other charges or fees of any nature relating to the shipment.
- We may verify You and your credit cards used for payment on our Site at our discretion.
- We use various verification methods including but not limited to: Requiring you to confirm a random code sent to your registered mobile phone; and/or Requiring you to confirm a random code charged to your credit card.
- We reserve the right to refuse placing orders or withholding shipment of any transactions involving payments made with unverified credit cards.
- If verification of orders placed and paid for using unverified cards are not subsequently verified after 35 days from the date of the placement of the order, we will return the order to the merchant. And the return charges, which are determined by the merchant, will be charged to your account.
- Shipments will be delivered to the Shipment Address, but not necessarily to the named recipient personally. Shipments to addresses with a central receiving area will be delivered to that area.
- comGateway does not guarantee delivery of packages which do not comply with the import or export regulations of the country to which they are delivered to.
- If the recipient refuses delivery or the Shipment is deemed to be unacceptable, or it has been undervalued, or the recipient cannot be reasonably identified or located, or User or the recipient does not respond or reply to emails requesting for payment of custom duties, freight charges or handlings prior to the uplift or delivery of the Shipment, we shall use reasonable efforts to return the Shipment to the merchant at User's cost, failing which the Shipment may be released, disposed of or sold by us without incurring any liability whatsoever to User or anyone else, with the proceeds applied against service charges and related administrative costs and the balance of the proceeds of sale, if any, to be returned to User.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we reserve the right to discard and/ or dispose of the Products delivered to the U.S. Delivery Address in any manner we deem fit without being liable to the User, if we are unable to process delivery of the Shipment ninety (90) days of the Product(s) being received at the U.S. Delivery Address, for any reason.
- We will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Shipment according to our regular delivery schedules, which is calculated to be from the next business day immediately after full payment of the shipping charges, but these are not guaranteed and are not binding. We are not liable for any damages or loss caused by delays.
- We are not responsible for any Shipment to your U.S. Address. Only proof of delivery from ground couriers DHL, FedEx and UPS will be considered by us. For users who purchased directly from the merchant, you must contact the merchant directly. For users of the BFM service, we will liaise with the merchant.
- User agrees that Products will be deemed unacceptable for Shipment if:
- It is classified as hazardous material, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted articles by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), any applicable government department or other relevant organization e.g. U.S.Export Controls;
- No customs declaration is made when required by applicable customs regulations; or
- We decide that we cannot transport an item safely or legally (such items include but are not limited to: animals, currency, bearer form negotiable instruments, precious metals and stones, firearms, parts thereof and ammunition, human remains, pornography and illegal narcotics/drug).
- Products deemed unacceptable for Shipment will be returned to the merchant at User's cost and/or we reserve the right to dispose of the Shipment.
- We will provide Shipment insurance for any loss or physical damage to goods during transit up to the actual or declared cash value of US$10,000.00, whichever is lower.
- The cost of insurance will be calculated as a percentage of the total shipment value, the cost of the declared value of the goods, domestic shipping charges (for BuyForMe items only) and international shipping cost (excluding fuel surcharge and duties paid).
- Compensation includes declared value of goods, domestic shipping charges (for BuyForMe purchases only), and international shipping costs (excluding fuel surcharge and duties paid).
- Shipping insurance is compulsory for all users of our service.
- All claims for loss or damage must be made within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery of the Services, failing which we shall have no liability whatsoever. Such claims must be made in writing, accompanied by the original copy of the consignment note, any supporting documents, relevant invoices or receipts for that item.
- We reserve the right to inspect and/or collect the goods which User claims compensation for. This applies in particular to goods that are declared damaged, for which User is claiming 100% reimbursement of item and/or shipping cost. In such cases, compensation will only be meted out once comGateway has verified User's claims through the inspection and/or collection of the goods in question.
- No parties are entitled to benefit or gain from claims for lost and damaged items.
- We offer a repack service for packages which we deem suitable for repacking. There is a repacking fee involved for the service rendered.Customers may choose whether or not to use the repack service at the point of shipping checkout.
- The User accepts that repacking may void the return policy or warranty of a merchant.
- For packages selected to be repacked or for shipments which includes packages which are selected for repack, an additional 1-4 business days will be added to the delivery timing of the entire shipment containing the package.
- By accepting repack, you understand that we may modify or discard the following to reduce shipping weight unless specifically instructed not to do so:
2.  Use of the Site
3.  BuyForMe Service
4.  Shipping to your U.S. Address
6.  Deliveries and Undeliverables
7.  Loss, Damage and Delay to Shipment
8.  Unacceptable Shipments
9.  Claims and Insurance
10.  Repack Service
- External Packaging
- Shoe boxes
- Gift boxes
- Clothes hangers
11.  Refund, Return and Exchange
- We are not responsible for any errors by the merchants in fulfillment of orders or otherwise. User will have to make arrangements with the merchants for any returns, refunds or exchange of items directly in accordance with the merchant's terms and policies.
- We do not facilitate any exchanges. We will facilitate the return delivery of item(s) ordered from the merchant while the goods are still at the User's U.S.Delivery Address. Applicable return charges apply.
- Return charges will be deducted from the proceeds of any order cancellations for orders placed with the BuyForMe service.
- For orders you made directly with the merchant, you must first pay for the return charges before we can return the goods to the merchant.
- Where applicable, we will credit User with the refunds only after we have received the refund from the merchant. We do not refund any charges for BuyForMe Services paid or payable by the User in the event User elects to return the goods.
12.  Charges and Costs
- Our charges for providing the Services are shown on the Site under the respective usage plan and are subject to change from time to time at our discretion. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Charges are calculated according to the higher of actual or volumetric weight and any Shipment may be re-weighed and re-measured by comGateway to confirm this calculation. Calculation of chargeable weights for consolidated Shipments will be based on the total of the higher of the physical or volumetric weight of each individual package.
- Depending on the usage plan subscribed, if we do not receive payment within the stipulated time frame of the goods being received at the User's U.S.Delivery Address, an additional charge of US$1.00 per day being storage fee will be payable by the User without us being liable in any way for the condition of the goods. We will store the goods for a maximum of 90 days only after the respective storage time frame is exceeded, after which, we may dispose of the goods in any way we deem fit without being liable to the User or any person in respect of the Shipment.
- You will compensate us for any penalties or fines incurred if any Shipments or goods are found to be prohibited or controlled substances, hazardous or illegal.
- If User utilizes our BuyForMe Service, the cost of the item, delivery charges levied by the merchant and a service fee (as stipulated in the respective usage plan), of the invoice value of the item will be charged to the User.
13.  Indemnity and Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Interested Parties from and against any claims, damages, expenses and/or losses whatsoever arising from or in connection with your access to the Site and/or use of the Services. "Interested Parties" means comGateway (S) Pte Ltd, Gateway Express Inc. and the respective payment company BuyForMe
- Notwithstanding any other provision herein, in no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind, nor for any lost profits or revenues, in connection with or arising out of these Terms, the operation, use or access to the Site, or the provision of the Services.
- The quality of the items purchased via the Site and the accuracy of the claims are the responsibility of the manufacturer and/ or distributor of the items. We do not warrant, represent or guarantee the quality of the items or that the claims made by the manufacturer and/ or distributor are accurate. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties (whether express or implied) including but not limited to, that the items will meet User's function and/ or requirements or be fit for a particular purpose. We shall not be responsible for any loss or injury or damage incurred as a result thereby.
- All notices shall be given by postal mail to comGateway Attn: Legal Dept. comGateway (S) Pte Ltd, 8 Commonwealth Lane #04-03, Singapore 149555 or to the email address provided by User during the registration process (in User's case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless we are notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such cases, notices shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
- Whilst the Site may be accessed by User in different countries, the laws of the Republic of Singapore, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to these Terms. All disputes arising from the use of the Site or the Services shall be resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of Singapore International Arbitration Centre ("SIAC") for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The Tribunal shall comprise one (1) arbitrator to be appointed by the Chairman of the SIAC.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other part of these Terms.
- We are not liable for any delays, loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to any act or omission by a person not employed or contracted by us; Acts of God e.g. earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog; "Force Majeure" e.g. war, plane crash or embargo; riot or civil commotion; industrial action; and electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings.
Should there be any discrepancy or inconsistency between the different language versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Live Estimate Calculating...
Live Estimate Ready!
Please wait while we are estimating your shipping costs. You may minimize this screen while you continue with your shopping. We will let you know once your estimate is ready.
0KG shipping to :
Cost when shipping the item by itself
5-8 business days
3-4 business days
Cost when shipping together with your other items
5-8 business days
3-4 business days
Important note: Quoted amount excludes insurance, surcharges, and taxes & duties, if applicable.