When is Amazon Prime Day 2019?
Though Amazon has yet to announce the official date of Amazon Prime Day 2019, we can gather from the past Prime Day events that it will most likely happen sometime in mid-July. Don’t be fooled by the name, though – Prime Day lasts more than a day. In the past, the sales went on for over 30 hours, and this year will probably be no different.
What are the Amazon Prime Day deals?
There’s no word yet on what will be on sale on Prime Day 2019, but they usually slash prices on a wide array of products from electronics to toys. Historically, however, the most significant discounts are on Amazon’s line of products, like the Amazon Echo smart speakers, Kindle e-readers like the Paperwhite and Oasis, Fire TV devices, and Fire tablets.
Check back on this blog because we’ll be creating a catalog of the best deals on Amazon Prime Day 2019! Make sure to bookmark so you won’t miss out!
How do I participate in the sale?
As its name suggests, Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive sale for Amazon Prime members. So if you’re not one yet or don’t even have an Amazon U.S. account, it’s easy to sign up. To view all the Prime Day deals and Amazon products, and to maximize your Prime benefits such as free unlimited two-day shipping, you need to sign up with a U.S. address.
Luckily, comGateway offers a free U.S. address where you can send your Amazon Prime Day purchases, which will then be forwarded for international shipping to you. You’ll save much more on shipping fees using our service compared to shipping internationally with Amazon!
Follow these steps to maximize your Prime Day savings:
1. Register for a comGateway account. Take note of the U.S. address which will be given to you.
2. Sign up for an Amazon U.S. account and input your free U.S. address as your delivery address. If you already have an Amazon U.S. account but with an international address, add your comGateway U.S. address to your address list, and select it as the default.
3. Sign up for a free 30-day Prime trial. After your trial ends, you will be charged $12.99 a month or $119 a year if you do not discontinue your subscription.
Want more tips for Prime Day?
Aside from having a comGateway account and Prime membership, you can also do the following to get ready for the big sale:
1. Make a list. Once Amazon releases its deals catalog, choose the products you want to buy and add them to your list on your Amazon account. That way, you won’t be distracted with other deals and end up going beyond your budget.
2. Do a price check. Not sure if you’re getting a good deal? Monitor product prices through a price-tracking website like Camelcamelcamel before deciding to buy.
3. Rely on comGateway’s curated deals. No need to be overwhelmed by the sales madness, we’ll present the best Prime Day deals for you, as well as all the discount codes you can use for more savings! Stick around as we will release our very own Prime Day catalog!
Ready to enjoy the deals for Amazon Prime Day? Sign up for a comGateway account for cheaper international shipping!