UPDATE: Amazon Prime Day 2019 has ended! We hope you were able to score some great deals during the sale.
For this year’s Prime Day sales alone, Amazon has released over a million deals around the globe! We don’t know about you, but we think that this is one event you don’t want to miss. Read on for more details about Prime Day.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2019?
Clear your entire schedule for July 15th and 16th as Amazon Prime Day 2019 will bombard you with unbeatable sales for a full 48 hours!
Starting July 15th at 12:00 AM PST until July 16th at 11:59 PM, dive into a pool of epic deals and bargains which you’re only going to get once a year! The sale is ending soon, so make sure to hit checkout now before time runs out!
What are the Amazon Prime Day deals?
Prime Day deals are now live! You can shop the products from Amazon Prime Day Launches – a collection of newly-released products exclusively from Prime members!
There are also significant price slashes on Amazon’s line of products as seen on previous Prime Days. Pay special attention to the Amazon Echo smart speakers, Kindle e-readers like the Paperwhite and Oasis, Fire TV devices, and Fire tablets.
To help you make the most out of the sale, Amazon has released a Prime Day guide which you can check out here.
What are last year’s sales like?
Based on last year’s sales data, you will not want to pass up the opportunity to shop. According to Good Housekeeping, shoppers went on to save as much as 66% off smart home items and devices, 50% off editing software, $300 off phones, and $1,000 off televisions! You do the math!
To give you an idea of what people are buying on Prime Day, here are the bestselling products among participating countries from last year’s sales:
How do I join the sale?
As its name suggests, Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive sale for Amazon Prime members. So if you’re not one yet or don’t even have an Amazon U.S. account, it’s easy to sign up. To view all the Prime Day deals and Amazon products, and to maximize your Prime benefits such as free unlimited two-day shipping, you need to sign up with a U.S. address.
Luckily, comGateway offers a free U.S. address where you can send your Amazon Prime Day purchases, which will then be forwarded for international shipping to you. You’ll save much more on shipping fees using our service compared to shipping internationally with Amazon!
Follow these steps to maximize your Prime Day savings:
1. Register for a comGateway account. Take note of the U.S. address which will be given to you.
2. Sign up for an Amazon U.S. account and input your free U.S. address as your delivery address. If you already have an Amazon U.S. account but with an international address, add your comGateway U.S. address to your address list, and select it as the default.
3. Sign up for a free 30-day Prime trial. After your trial ends, you will be charged $12.99 a month or $119 a year if you do not discontinue your subscription.
4. Download the Amazon app. Use it to get a sneak peek of the Prime Day deals before they go live. You can even put items on your watchlist and be alerted once they go on sale.
Want more tips for Prime Day?
Aside from having a comGateway account and Prime membership, you can also do the following to get ready for the big sale:
1. Make a list. Once Amazon releases its deals catalog, choose the products you want to buy and add them to your list on your Amazon account. That way, you won’t be distracted with other deals and end up going beyond your budget.
2. Do a price watch. Not sure if you’re getting a good deal? Monitor product prices through a price-tracking website like Camelcamelcamel before deciding to buy.
3. Rely on comGateway’s curated deals. We’ picked the best deals you can buy during the sale so that you don’t have to! Visit our curated Prime Day catalog for deals you don’t want to miss!
Go crazy for Amazon Prime Day now! Sign up for a comGateway account for a more affordable way to ship your Prime Day purchases straight to your doorstep!